Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Safe.

Tommy is definitely going through a phase of "worshipping" his Dad. Understandably, Dad can throw a football better than me. But, tonight, while brushing his teeth, Tommy said this:


"Mom? I like when you walk me to school. Just you, not Dad. We hold hands, and you give me a kiss and hug at the door."

"I love it too, Tomma. It's one of my favorite things to do."

"Will you always do that?"

"As long as you'll let me, Tommy, I will always take you to school."

"Thanks. It makes me feel safe."


What a guy.
I guess we all have our roles to play...

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger M. said...

MAN - what a PLG! That's very sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger