Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Saturday, January 14, 2012

What it Looks Like Today...

Today, I am grateful for Tommy's cuteness, a fun husband, Lucy's sparkling personality, and listening to Mumford and Sons with a glass of wine on a Saturday night with nowhere to go.

Our days have been filled with learning, basketball, soccer, Brownie cookie sales prep, Laughfest Comedy shows, being #2 sales rep in the company, Weight Watchers and exercise plans, and counting down to Disney World (in 10 days! 10 days!!!).

I was realizing the other day that I am so sad that I only have pictures of my childhood bedroom and parts of our house I grew up in as snippets in pictures or memories in my brain. I decided to take some photos around the house right now...January 2012 - when you were 5 1/2 and 7 1/2 years old...







1 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Blogger asicstigershoesonline said...

When you buy a pair of shoes fromOnitsuka Tiger Shoes, another pair is donated to needy children in different parts of the world. The lack of Tiger Shoes can contribute to the spread of disease and the prevention of educational opportunities, and the company aims to reduce those problems with its mission. Louis VuittonYou can find comfortable slip-ons or even lace-up boots. The classic true religionstyle is a functional, slip-on canvas loafer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger